Monday, April 6, 2009

Nanay and Tatay


IF I have I chance to chose parents, I still chose my Tatay and Nanay. I am not born by accident, I was born out of love. And I don't have to submit DNA or parentage blood testing in order to assure my identity because I resembled exactly my father's face. My father was the first man who said I am pretty and smart. He treated me with respect and fairness.
My father which I fondly called Tatay is a civil engineer. He worked in Philex Mining, Benguet and Aramco, Saudia Arabia. He is a good mathematician. He died at the age of 60.
My mother which I called Nanay is the daughter of a priest, a priest who was also a magician and psychic healer. Her mother is a German (surname is Bredy), killed by strayed bullet during Japanese occupation here in the Philippines. She has a good genes, I wondered why she never grew old compared to women same her age.
I am one of the product of that genetic makeup.

2 comments:

kc cordero said...

May German blood ka pala, ate, kaya tisay ka. kung brady ang middle name ng nanay mo baka ma-trace mo ang mga kamag-anak mo sa kanya sa genealogy.com, just try to figure out kapag naroon ka na sa site. medyo madugo pero puwede mong ibaka-sakali in case interested kang mahanap ang mga relatives mo sa mom mo.

Imelda Estrella said...

Thanks, Kuya KC, baka nga tagapagmana ng kung sino ang mother ko at magmana ng kung ano. Hahaha!